Artwork Requirements and Recommendations
Whether you’re an experienced designer or have an image or logo file that you’d like to use, uploading your own artwork could be a great option for you. A couple of things to keep in mind:
– We accept all file types including PNG, JPG, AI, SVG, EPS and PDF.
– Files must be high resolution or vector files to ensure quality printing. Vector artwork is preferred. All other files should have a resolution of at least 300 DPI (dots per inch).
– Artwork may not be defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful.
– You must own the rights and/or have permission to reproduce the artwork.
– For best results, upload images with a transparent background.
– Do not upload photographs.
– To reduce cost, we recommend printing only 1 or 2 colors.
– Please select your colors from our color library. If you need a specific PMS color match for your company or brand, please contact us.
Problems or Concerns? If you have trouble uploading your file or any other concerns, feel free to contact us and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
Our standard printable area is 12″ x 14″ on the front and back of adult unisex tees. We can go up to 14″ x 18″ wide as well (25 piece minimum). On youth styles, the width is a bit smaller at 11.5″. For toddler tees, our max width is 9″.
Short sleeve prints are generally placed 1″ from the seam
Due to the pocket on pullover hoodies, there is a reduced height of 10″. The backs can receive a full print. For full zip hoodies, we cannot print over the zipper but can print up to a 4″ x 10″ area on either side of the zipper.