Uploaded Artwork: Requirements and Recommendations
Whether you’re an experienced designer or have an image or logo file that you’d like to use, uploading your own artwork could be a great option for you. A couple of things to keep in mind:
– We accept all file types including PNG, GIF, JPG, AI, EPS and PDF. Please note that large files may take a little longer to upload.
– Files must be high resolution or vector files to ensure quality printing. Vector artwork is preferred. All other files should have a resolution of at least 300 DPI (dots per inch).
– Artwork may not be defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful.
– You must own the rights and/or have permission to reproduce the uploaded artwork.
– For best results, upload images with a transparent background.
– Do not upload photographs.
– To reduce cost, we recommend printing only 1 or 2 colors.
– Please select your colors from our color library. If you need a specific PMS color match for your company or brand, please contact us.
Problems or Concerns? If you have trouble uploading your file or any other concerns, feel free to contact us and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of 🙂