Live Screen Printing
Elevate Your Next Event
Good Ink Live Screen Printing offers a fun, engaging, and memorable screen printing experience for corporate events, fundraisers, weddings, festivals, and more.
Attendees interact with the screen printing process and walk away with a wearable piece of art created specifically for your event. No matter the event, live printing is sure to be a hit with your guests.
How many shirt and design options do you want? How long do you need us? Would you like pre-printing done? We'll work through the details together to make your event spectacular.
Our design team works with you to create your merchandise and prepare artwork for your event. We can create original artwork at no cost or work with your existing design.
Our team takes to the presses to crank out shirts and more for your guests to take home. We handle the setup, traffic flow, and leave the space squeaky clean.
Live Screen Printing Pricing
The gist: you pre-pay for setup, printing, and blank items. We print your design on the items and give them to your guests for free.
Setup Fee: flat $2,000 fee. Includes all setup and teardown time.
Hourly Printing Fee: $300 per hour. We will print for the entire time booked. Setup and teardown time are covered by the setup fee. The output is approximately 50-75 shirts per hour.
Sample Blank Pricing:
To give you an idea of pricing for blank goods, sample rates are below. Actual rates may vary.
Standard T-Shirt: $4.00 per S-XL
Premium T-Shirt: $6.50 per S-XL
Canvas Tote Bag: $4.50 each
Tea Towel: $4.00 each
*Additional $2 for XXL and $3.50 for XXXL.
Pre-printing: Our mobile setup is capable of producing 50-75 items/hour. The weather, design, and type of garment can impact the actual output. To avoid delays, we can print some of the garments prior to the event and print the remainder live. We can also pre-print sponsor logos or other designs prior to the event.
Live Printing FAQ
Answers to common questions about Live Event Screen Printing. We know that each event is different from the next. We're happy to work with you to meet your specific needs; feel free to reach out to us anytime.
Can you print on anything other than t-shirts?
We can print on long sleeves, tote bags, hoodies and more. The list of screen printable items is vast so if there is something you're interested in for your event that we haven't mentioned, don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Where will Good Ink travel to?
We currently only travel to and setup at events in the West Michigan area.
Do event attendees pay for the products?
You, the event organizer, pre-pays for the blank items. We print your designs on them and give them to your guests for free.
What will Good Ink bring to the event?
- 2 to 4 members of our team for printing, crowd interaction, and fun!
- Our printing press and shirt dryer, capable of producing 50-75 shirts/hour
- Shirts or other gear to print your design on
- Ink, screens, and supplies for set up, cleaning and tear down
- Two to four 6-foot tables for sorting orders
- Good Ink Live banners and tablecloths (you can optionally provide your own branded items)
What does Good Ink need at the event venue?
- One dedicated 15+ amp outlet for our shirt dryer
- A 12' x 12' area to set up tables and our press/dryer.
- Lighting so we can see what we're doing :)
- A dry area if rain is in the forecast
How long will you be at the event?
We can produce approximately 50-75 shirts/hour. The weather, design and type of garment can impact the actual output. During our booking conversation, we will determine the right amount of printing time at the event.
Pre-printing is a great way to avoid delays and long lines. We can print any number of garments prior to the event and print the remainder live. We can also pre-print sponsor logos or other designs prior to the event.
How much lead time do you require?
We ask that you book us at least 4 weeks before your scheduled event.
Can I provide my own artwork?
Yes! We can work with your existing artwork or create original designs for your event at no cost!
Recommendations to make your event run smoothly
- Simpler is better. The best events are ones with just a couple of options. The process is quicker and people get their order without waiting in a long line.
- When choosing shirt colors, we recommend light shirts with a dark print for best results.
- Pre-printing a portion of shirts before the event can reduce lines and delays. With pre-printing, we can have a large number of shirts for the event and still give guests an interactive experience with the production process. We will determine how many pre-prints will be necessary based on your event specifications.
- We ask for a 12' x 12' area for our setup but it's a good idea to allocate more space as live printing can be a popular attraction!
- It must be at least 65°F outside for our shirt dryer to work effectively.
Ready to Get Started?
Reach out to our Live Screen Printing pros today to start the booking process.