Custom Glow-In-The-Dark Shirts
Personalize and create your own custom glow-in-the-dark apparel for your party, glow run, group or team event.
Low Minimums | No Setup or Screen Fees | Free Shipping
How does glow in the dark printing work?
Glow in the dark printing is a two-part process. First, a layer of ink is screen printed to create a nice bright base for the glow in the dark ink to be applied to. Once the first layer is dried, a special ink is applied that will produce a glow in the dark effect. You can apply glow over the entire base or even just use it in highlight spots on your design to create a really custom look. Glow in the dark is machine washable and should last the lifetime of the shirt. Once you are ready for your shirt to glow, charge it under fluorescent or black light and voila! The longer you expose the image, the longer and brighter it will glow in the dark.
Excellent for your team, group, glow run, black-light or night-time event.
- Dark shirts with a light print work best for the glow effect (think white ink on black shirts)
- Glow effect will not be as vibrant on colored inks
- We can make the entire design glow or just certain parts
- Our translucent glow ink cannot be seen in daylight but glows green in the dark
- Use a fluorescent or black light to charge the glow effect quickly