Screen printing is a timeless method for decorating all kinds of garments. A large majority of our orders are screen printed because it produces great results and is cost-effective.
We can screen print up to 12 colors in a wide variety of print locations and types of apparel. Full photo printing is available through a simulated process print. Contact a rep today to help decide the best print method for your project.
Low Minimums | No Setup or Screen Fees | Free Shipping
Ready to get started on your screen printing project? Contact us today!
Screen printing involves creating a mesh stencil (also known as a “screen”) and then using that stencil to apply ink to the printing surface. Inks are pushed through the mesh screens one color at a time.
Our team understands the relationships between the various inks, shirt materials, and garment colors to help you achieve the look you’re going for.
Plastisol is the most common ink we use when screen printing. Using plastisol ink is the best way to achieve a Pantone color match and bright, opaque colors.
We also offer a number of ink options depending on the feel you’re going for, the garments being printed on, and the artwork.
- Plastisol: tried and true, vibrant prints. Works on almost every type of garment.
- Water Base: great for achieving a vintage look and very soft prints. *Doesn’t work well on dark garments. (order minimum of 50 pieces)
- Discharge: very opaque, vibrant print with a matte finish. *Only effective on cotton garments (order minimum of 50 pieces)
- Discharge Underbase/Plastisol (aka Premium Standard): a hybrid method in which we use a discharge underbase with soft plastisol inks on top resulting in a vibrant yet soft print (order minimum of 50 pieces)
We have all kinds of special effects that can make your products stand out
- Glow in the Dark: excellent for your team, group, glow run, black-light or night-time event (minimum order of 25 pieces)
- Puff: achieve an old-school look that literally jumps off the shirt (minimum order of 50 pieces)
- Foil: sheets of foil are heat pressed on top of Plastisol prints to make your shirts pop (minimum order of 50 pieces)
- Metallic: add some shimmer to your ink (minimum order of 50 pieces)
- Others by request
Full-Color and Photo Options
Because each ink color requires a separate screen and setup, full-color prints are historically difficult to achieve with screen printing. Never fear! We have options for this situation.
- Simulated Process: used to screen print full-color images or photographs (minimum order of 100 pieces)
- Direct to Garment: this digital printing method allows us to print any image onto shirts but with a lower minimum order of 10 pieces. Works only on a limited set of garments with light colors. Contact us if you’d like to discuss a digital print.
Help your brand stand out from the crowd with our retail add-ons. Requires a minimum order of 50 pieces.
- Printed Tags
- Hang Tags
Need help placing an order?
Our customer service team is lightning fast and happy to help you through the process.
Screen printing made easy
How to order your own screen printed apparel with Good Ink
Choose Your Apparel
We’ll help you find the perfect items that match your style and audience.
Upload Artwork or Work with an Artist
We can work with existing artwork or create a design for you at no charge!
Place Your Order
Once artwork is finalized, we just need size breakdowns and payment before sending your order to production.
Why choose Good Ink?
Work with real people
The personalized experience you deserve
We pride ourselves on having some of the best customer service in the biz. We’ll work to understand your needs and walk alongside you each step of the ordering process from quote to completion.
Beautiful prints that last
Our team of press operators uses top-of-the-line equipment to perfectly place your design on the item of your choice. Our QA team then carefully ensures each item is printed and packed to your specifications.
Your order, in-hands when you need it
We strive for on-time delivery, every time. Whether you’re picking up or having the order shipped, we know that having your order on time is of the utmost importance.
Get a glimpse of how screen printing at Good Ink works
We work hard to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your ordering experience. If you’re ready to get started, we look forward to hearing from you.
Ready to level-up your apparel game?